I hope you all are doing well. Today, I am back with another interesting blog post that is ‘Bursting the Shaving Myths‘ and this post was requested to me by so many of you, I am really happy to write this post for you all. I am using Gillette Venus razor for so long and I am so much satisfied, and recently Gillette has come up with their new Gillette Venus Breeze Razor which has got shaving gel bars on both the side of the blade which I felt one of the best razor that I have used till now.
Now I am going to share few points with you all about: ‘Bursting the Shaving Myths’
- Shaving makes your skin dry: But its not true my lovelies, I feel shaving is the best way for hair removal. As shaving helps to remove the top layer that is the dead skin. As I shared with you guys that Gillette Venus Breeze has got body butters which smoothen our skin.
- Shaving increases your hair growth that is also thicker: That’s not the truth, when we chop out the hair from the skin it grows blunt when it grows for the second time, for that it may look thicker. So anyway hair grows faster with or without shaving.
- New razor blade causes cuts than a old razor: On contrary old razor causes more cuts. Also fam please do change your razor once it becomes blunt as you give pressure with that blunt razor it may cause more cuts, when you know new razor with a light touch can give you a nice result.
- Shaving over one place repeatedly will give you closer shave: Its not that guys rather it causes irritations on your skin and cause spot on your skin as well.
- Oh its fine to use my partner’s razor: Firstly its not hygienic and secondly women razor is designed in different way specially for the women body curves.
- Waxing will stop the hair growth: Thats not true as when you do waxing it feels very smooth that also you can do for shaving by exfoliating skin, it also prevent ingrown hairs.
- Shaving everyday is bad for skin: No thats not true because if you are comfortable then thats fine as shaving with a razor actually helps your skin to look smoother and cleaner by removing the dead skin from the top.
- Dry shaving is fine: No thats not true as it makes your skin rough and flaky. But with new Gillette Venus Breeze razor its very simple as it has got gel bars on both the sides you just need water to create lather, then its perfect to use.
I hope you will find this post helpful and if you do so then please #SUBSCRIBE to my Website as it will mean alot to me.
We can also be friends here:
Other Social Handles-
*Youtube Channel: Amajesticmind
*Facebook page: Amajesticmind Blog by Shreyashi Debnath
*For any Business Query:
Mail Me Here: firstname.lastname@example.org